16 March, 2011

this woman is after my heart

finally.....i've found a fashionista that resembles a woman, doesn't look like a waif-like 18-22 year old,  who mixes eccentric vintage with modern and new in the most sublime way!!  beth jones is pretty much jsut a cooler version of me (haw haw haw ha...ahhhhh yep true).   after looking through all her daily wears on weardrobe i decided that indeed my wardrobe is really very similar to hers...only hers is much better-a and much BIGGER!!  beth is the gurl-friend i need around when i rock out in my stripe pussy bow blouse, leather pants, and 90's killer platforms.  wellington (and NZ) needs way more gals like this one!!!  below are just a sample of the looks i adore.....<3  she reminds me of carrie way back before it all got annoying.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...