01 March, 2011

kiss me

i've been keeping my eye out for an orange lippy for ages now.  i'm never prepared to be spending too much on something i'm not gonna love forever but think that problem is now solved.  good ole rimmel have my new fav colour pop lippy of all time, aptly named 'kiss me'. their colour show off lipsitcks go on like velvet and stay put through a good drinking session.  matt finish with not too heavy coverage - that it doesn't loose looking 'pretty'.  if orange ain't your thing they have a pink version called 'pink flame'.


left: kiss me / right: pink flame


rimmel also do a matte top coat for nails - which suddenly reinvents your whole nail polish collection turning gloss finish into new trend ....matte.....a must have bargain buy for $11.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...